Doesn't really matter, I've got it all figured out :) We are going to be the Rubbles! Jeremy as Barney, I'll be Betty, Henry as Bam Bam and Luke will be Hoppy. Hoppy was the family pet of the Rubble family by the way, he was a combination of a hippo and kangaroo. I had to google that information! I knew the Flintstones had Dino but wasn't sure about the Rubbles. Anyhoo....we are going to borrow Jeremy's parents golf cart again and decorate it complete with bone and jagged cloth on the roof. That's my plan anyway! I am also planning on making the costumes. I got a head start on Luke's today. I needed a solid green sleep and play or at least a solid white one I could dye green, instead, I found the cutest frog sleep and play at Walmart for $8! I will just buy the felt and make my modifications (like the ears) now. Luke seemed to enjoy his costume! He was all smiles and cooing, probably because I was laughing! It's a tad big right now but he's got two months to grow! Here's a preview!

No comments:
Post a Comment