Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

My boys


Goodness gracious I love these munchkins! They are ALL boy! Trucks and tractors, rough and tumble, dirt and cookies. They can make me so mad I could pull my hair out and then they turn around and get the giggles or say something sweet and all is forgotten. They love each other soo very much but they have already started fighting as well. Comes with the territory I guess. I find myself hollering "BOYS!" instead of a singular name most days. Luke is a daredevil and scared of nothing. He is tough as nails. He doesn't cry....unless I leave the room. Henry is much more timid, he is sweet and loving, STUBBORN as the day is long. They each immeadiately look for the other when they get up in the morning. Henry will sometimes go as far as waking Luke up if he's not already. It's definitely a perk of them being so close in age.

No comments: