Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A new dawn, a new day...and I'm feeling good!


Hey all.
Well so far 2011 hasn't been the best but it hasn't been the worst either.
It is a new year though so time to make the best of it!
Have you seen the new Weight Watchers ads with Jennifer Hudson? You know you have, she looks amazing. Well I gave into the hype almost a month ago and joined. AND I am down.....drum roll please.....13 lbs!
I'm so excited and energized and ready to go. I don't know what finally hit me and made me say enough. I mean, this isn't the first time I have dieted and what not but this is the first time that the healthy eating has really stuck. The LBs dropping off is just the motivation to keep it up too.
I haven't blogged in forever besides posting the stuff for shutterfly so I keep getting my freebies. It's not because I haven't stopped by either. I come to Blogger, open everything and can't think of one thing to write about. Not that I think anyone would care to hear anyway. So I made the decision that its time to switch things up an bit. Keep the blog, change the attitude. Sure, you will still see some "Aw, that is so sweet moments" from the boys and of course their will be details about what we have been up to. I really would like to get back to writing with attitude, writing what I feel and making no apologies for it. So there is my grand plan!
Be on the look out for some new, thought provoking post.
Well...maybe not exactly thought provoking ;)

No comments: