
Got the idea for this one from Sam's brother. He did a list of his, now here are mine :)
1. Perezhilton.com- Why I read this crap and check it several times a day.....I really don't know. It's entertaining, he's funny (a tad cruel sometimes), and come on, celebrities put themselves out there and live for this stuff so I can read it. His site is not for the prudish or faint of heart because he talks about a little bit of everything, but I am drawn in every day!
2. Miley Cyrus- Yep, I'm too old. I don't even have a daughter but there is so much of her on the Disney channel that you can't miss her! I caught some episodes of Hannah Montana during Henry's early months and its actually not too bad. And to be quite honest, I like her music. It's teen pop, but to quote one of her songs Miley, "you made me love you" ha! I think she gets a bad wrap in the media unfairly and people should keep in mind she's only 15! Team Miley :)~
3. Grilled cheese with dill pickles on it- I like it. Nuff said
4. Girls Next Door-I LOVE this show. I don't agree with their lifestyles. I mean, if my neighbor were 80+ years old and had three blondes living with him, the last thing I would want would be to watch a TV show about what goes on in their house.....creepy. However, it works for Hugh Hefner and his bunnies. I love Bridget, like Holly, and can't stand Kendra. They are each very different and its funny to see what they get into.
5. Bon Jovi- I LOVE there stuff! Livin on a Prayer is my absolute favorite, but I like the newer stuff too. I may have only been going into Kindergarten when "Slippery When Wet" came out, but you better believe that band parties and 80's nights had everybody singing those tunes at the top of their lungs! It doesn't hurt that he's pretty hunky too! Loved his spot on Sex in the City!
6. Yard Sales- I am cheap and frugal. I hate paying full price for stuff because inevitably, it WILL go on sale. I like yard sales for the same reasons I like kiddie consignment shops. Get things cheap! I got Henry a sand box for $3 this weekend :) Yes, I'm still gloating!
7. Crappy reality TV shows- The Hills, I Love Money, etc. I'm guilty of watching these. I will flip the channel, pause a minute to see what they are doing and end up watching the WHOLE episode. Such a waste of time, but somehow entertaining none the less.
8. Myspace AND facebook-I'm a junkie. I'm on both at least once a day. Just seeing what everybody is up to. It's kind of funny how nosy not just me, but our society has become. Everybody is just checking up on everybody else. "Oh, where are they working now?" "UH, they went to school where?" "I didn't know they got married! Hope there are pictures so I can critique everything!" lol But seriously, thats what everybody is doing. Call it "connecting with old friends" if you want, but why not call it what it really is. BEING NOSY!
9. Trout Fishing in America-No, not really me going trout fishing in America but the childrens folk group. They are hilarious! It's kiddie music with a few hidden jokes thrown in for parents. My Jones boys introduced me to them YEARS ago when I was babysitting. I burnt Henry a CD with some of their stuff on it for our beach trip and Jeremy and I laughed our tails off. I think I enjoy it more than Henry does. Its upbeat, educational, and funny all at one time. "My Hair Had a Party Last Night" is still one of my favorites. It takes me back to the days of keeping the boys and we were at the beach, I got up and William said "Carol, I think your hair had party last night!" Go download it, you know you want to. It will be your smile of the day I promise!
I know I have more than those, but those were the most obvious to me right now :) I'd love to see yours ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment