Let me update you:
- Henry turned one!! YAY! That was fun and his party was great. We were surrounded by our family and good friends so that was enough in it self. My decorations and preparations were not in vain, the kiddos had a great time in the barn I made and the food was good too. An over all success and my baby reached that big birthday :)
- Henry went to his one year check up...BOO! He got 3 shots (2 of which were in the arm instead of the thigh like he and I are used to) and had to have his finger pricked for blood work. He has really developed a loathing for the pediatricians office after this apt.
- They day after his apt, Henry woke up with pink eye that we apparently caught at the doctors office. Back to Savannah....
- Henry woke up the very next day with cough and congestion....oh boy.
- I started keeping Chloe along with Cameron and Henry which means my days are a tad bit busier and we are in bed by 9.
- Henry started running fever. Back to the doctor, diagnosed with ear infection, and put on antibiotics. Now has horrible yeast diaper rash and diarrhea to go along with ear ache, cough, and cold. I don't think it's going to end!
- The same day as above, Jeremy hits a HUGE buck on his way home from work. Front end of the Duramax is in a "V", truck is un-drivable and has to be towed in to body shop.......this really is starting to suck!
So, that has been our life in a nutshell the past two weeks. Has it been fun? NO! But I know there are bright times ahead. (and yes, I really do KNOW that) God hands us things and its easy to get bogged down in the negative, but there is so much positive we just have to let things go and be thankful for what we have.
So with all of that said, I will post some pictures of Henry's fab party :)





No comments:
Post a Comment