It's been a L-O-N-G time since the last post but to say the least I have been busy! The kids keep me more than occupied during the day and once they leave, that's Mommy and Henry time. Mommy and Henry time is all the more important now since I'm 5 MONTHS PREGNANT with baby #2! Time has really flown by this go round which is a scary thing because it means my days of being a Mommy to one are really numbered! :( I am excited for our new arrival and I know Henry will enjoy having a sibling but it will also be a big adjustment for him.
All that being said, one of Henry's favorite shows is Sesame Street. His favorite character is Elmo and he also likes Murray and his little lamb. I like to tune in to see what celebs will make a cameo :) Sesame Street is a great educational show and I'm so glad they are in their 39th season of entertaining little people....and their parents! Here is one of my (and Henry's too) favorite guest appearances from the new season:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment