Ok, so I knew it wouldn't be a cake walk. I mean, in October Jeremy and will be married 3 years. 18 months of that 3 years I've been pregnant. In addition to two back to back pregnancies, I had two C-sections. I definitely think, in my experience, it's easier than "the other way" but it makes your middle a disaster area. All that said, the shape that I am in now, if you can even call it a shape is TERRIBLE! I have made up my mind to lose the weight and not just get back to pre baby weight but I want to be in even better shape. I want to exercise more, drink more water and eat well. So far I've done well :)
I started my exercise regimen this week. Following Weight Watchers for the diet. I like that it promotes smart choices without starving yourself. For exercise, I load the boys up and walk in the mornings and every other day incorporate a fitness video. I hope to bump that up to everyday but keep in mind, I'm in AWFUL shape and I'm going to have to work up to that ;) Jillian's 30 Day Shred will kick your butt if your looking for something to try yourself. It's tough, but good. I also have a Tony Little DVD (the bulked up guy with the cheesy pony tail)that does hips, butt and thighs. Got it for $1 and it's good too. I already feel better after a week of exercise. I am hoping to join the gym soon but I'll be waiting for all of this flu business to calm down. Not exposing the boys to the nursery right now!
I have plenty of events in the near future to keep me on tract! Our anniversary, a wedding, and my 10 year high school reunion. Who knows, if I get brave and get good results I may even post before and after pictures! Because you all want to see that right? haha Just kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment