Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Luke at 2 months



I'm behind in posting this but better late than never! Luke had his 2 month check up at the doctor on the 9th. He now weighs 12lbs 7oz and is 24 1/4 inches long. The doctor said he would be taller than Jeremy for sure! He got his shots (boo :() and handled the exam well. We have started adding rice cereal to his bottle per the pediatrician to see if it will help with his fussiness. We think he has reflux. If this doesn't work, we will start him on Zantac syrup and go from there.

While he does have his periods of fussiness, he's a happy baby. He loves when Henry gives him attention and "holds" him. He loves when you talk to him in a high voice. Something that is especially humorous to see Jeremy do!
As he grows, I will have more to write but I'm sure you know at 2 months they aren't very active yet!

No comments: