Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Besides the update on the weekend (below) I thought I would let ya'll know some more of what we have been up to!
*The boys have had nasty/cough colds that are finally clearing up
*Henry is still in gymnastics and was actually doing sooo much better. Until tonight. Maybe next week will be better!
*We joined the Statesboro MOMS club! Best decision I've made in a while and I should have done it a long time ago. Henry is enjoying the play groups and I am enjoying chit chatting with other stay at home moms.
*We are in the process of re-decorating the kitchen. It started with new table and chairs plus an island from Boo and Glenn and is leading into new paint colors and drapes. Next step is taking wallpaper and border down.

Ok so really in the grand scheme of things there is not a lot going on but aside from our day to day schedule which is already hectic its a good bit :)
We are off to the Attic sale this weekend and to help with Mom and Dad's garage sale!

No comments: