I thought I would come and save a few of my post to Word but I just sat and stared at the computer screen. I've had this blog since August of 2008.
There were just some post I couldn't bear to part with. My lessons learned as a Mom
(8/22/08) my rant about trashy girls that think they are classy (10/14/08), my numerous post on the importance
I've shared too many stories, pictures, and feelings here to just toss it away. So.. the Fordham blog will live to see another day. My post will probably continue to be sporadic as ever and I now have a shutterfly site exclusively for pics so there will be less of those on here.
This blog as served many purposes. It's kept family connected, made it possible for me to vent, allowed me to share moments in my boys lives that make me laugh/cry/and most of all smile.
On that note, I must go because one of the 3 sleeping babies is up! Ta ta for now!
OH! Wait! Shout out to my first "real" follower Brooke! I love your blog too!


1 comment:
for some reason I just read this! Thanks for the shout out! Hope you and the boys are doing well!!
Post a Comment