
It's been such a LONG time since I posted! I warned you this may happen :)
Life with two boys is anything but dull and we are enjoying it to the fullest.
There are so many things I could write about. Henry has a birthday coming up in a few weeks and it will be a tractor party. It's all he's been asking for. I can't believe our baby will be 3! I don't know where the time has gone.
Luke is now 15 months and he is our clown. We would have never guessed by his temperament as a baby that he would be the "cheesin'" dancing baby that he is now. He keeps us laughing for sure.
Jeremy is busy as ever with work and I actually have lots of offers coming in too :) I learned an important business lesson which I'll blog about later. More to come when time permits!


No comments:
Post a Comment