Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Deck their halls with Shutterfly! Fa la la la la la

I proudly display all the Christmas cards I receive, don't you? Wouldn't it be nice to have THE best looking card this year? Head on over to Shutterfly and get busy making your family's custom card. It's no secret that I am a huge Shutterfly fan. It began simply enough, ordering some prints and using the site for back up for all my precious family photos but it quickly evolved into much more. I have ordered Christmas cards, birth announcements, 4 calendars and 5 photo books. Just this summer I created a photo share site for our family. I LOVE the site and the products they produce. Awesome quality and an even better price. If you haven't already you NEED, no you MUST go and check out everything this wonderful site has to offer.

The Christmas designs are just....awesome! There is something for every ones personal taste. Folded or flat, 5x7 or 4x8, traditional or a little more whimsy, one photo or a collage of a few. You get the idea! I'm personally having a really hard time deciding this year. So many great, clean, crisp designs. I think its between Swirling Ornaments or Merry Merry Memories. Something traditional yet fun that would compliment the boys photos nicely. Go have a look!

If you would like to send a card that conveys the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they have you covered. This line of religious cards leaves nothing to be desired. The message is sent with well thought design and beautiful colors.

I am also a big fan of the story cards. These are especially good to send when you have family and friends that are across the miles and would like to get a glimpse of what a year in your family is like. These are some of my most favorite cards to receive! It's always interesting to see what everyone has been up to :)
I don't know about ya'll but looking at all the darling Christmas cards is already putting me in the Christmas spirit! I'm ready to get on over to the Shutterfly website and put my cuties on an equally cute card! :)

If my speech about how wonderful Shutterfly is and how I am a devoted customer wasn't enough, how about this: Shutterfly is now offering 20% off all holiday cards! Simply follow the link What more incentive do you need? Go shop! Now!

No comments: