I once read an article in a Parenting magazine that said you can now hire someone to potty train your child for you. I scoffed at the idea. I mean what parent can't potty train their own child I thought.
Now that I am in the throws of potty training I know WHY you can pay someone. What a task this is. Henry has shown no interest and with his 3rd birthday approaching I feel like the heat is on. We started again today and things are off to a good start. Only one accident. To keep the momentum going, I made the chart above. Each time Henry is successful in his efforts he gets one M&M but I felt like he needed something he could see. I got the idea from a train chart another mom had made. Henry likes trains but LOVES tractors. We'll see if this helps things along! I'll keep you posted!


No comments:
Post a Comment