Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Maybe he should be The Hulk for Halloween?

OK, so we experienced something new in the Fordham household tonight! Henry decided that when he didn't get fed fast enough for his liking he would hold his breath. Alarmed, I am not. In fact, I laughed. Probably not the best thing to do, but with the faces he was making it was impossible not to. So, then our baby boy started doing it for laughs, and we pulled out the camera to document the moment. He really started to look like his clothes might rip and he would turn into a big muscularly super hero! Some day, when he's older I will get to embarrass him with these :) Oh, and his shirt says "Chicks Dig Me". Just in case you were wondering :) I know you can only see the "Chicks" part.








No comments: