Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy 15 months to Henry :)


Actually, that was yesterday but we spent a great deal of the day in Savannah. Henry had his 15 month check up and immunizations. He is now 32 inches long and 24lbs. I am most proud of his vocabulary :) So excuse me while I brag, but he can say 45 words :) I am totally gloating but so extremely proud. He has begun putting two words together as well. I made a list of the words he can say at this point and put it in his baby book. I figure one day when he has children he may want to compare notes. Henry LOVES LOVES LOVES to read books so I think that combined with lots of communication in the house have helped his budding vocabulary. I will share the list with you (just in case you were curious!)
mama dada Jeb dog cow car my duck bus bye-bye shoes socks brush tractor box quack trash cook spoon hot rock Elmo dark wheels tires sheep belly button go couch bath shower baby diaper wet touch down football ball chair drums yes bad more grits cookie ouch wash.
He can also point out most of his body parts, including nipple....which his father taught him and makes noises for most animals.
I will leave it at that and will not bore or nauseate you with anymore of my bragging :)

No comments: