Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY!

I am beside myself right now! We just got in from Henry's ENT appointment with his new otolaryngolist and he is not tongue tied anymore! I am so so so happy and relieved! Dr. Poole was able to clip his tongue in office with local anesthetic. It is such a good feeling to know that we are DONE!
I'm so happy but at the same time soooo frustrated! All this time it could have been this simple. We had been told by our other ENT that we would have to put Henry under anesthesia and admitted to the hospital to do this. All I can say is THANK GOD FOR SECOND OPINIONS! Well, really in our case thanks to the insurance company for dropping our previous ENT and forcing us to find a new one!

No comments: