We had a wash out of a weekend and spent most of our time here at the house cleaning out closets making room for our next bouncing baby boy. We added some shelving to the Master bedroom closet which Henry thought was just for him to sit on. If we turned our back for a minute, he would be in the closet just sitting on the shelf like some kind of doll. He is now moved into his big boy room complete with his big boy bedspread. It has trucks on it and he is very quick to point out the "tiahs" <-that's kinda how it sounds when he says it :) I will post pics of his new room once I have completed all the finishing touches! Oh, we did make it to the GSU baseball game Friday night and had tickets to the booth to spend with Randy, his family and friends. I'll put up one of the pics of Henry with his navy polo and GSU hat on. He looked quite dapper ;)
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Busy, lazy, homebound weekend
We had a wash out of a weekend and spent most of our time here at the house cleaning out closets making room for our next bouncing baby boy. We added some shelving to the Master bedroom closet which Henry thought was just for him to sit on. If we turned our back for a minute, he would be in the closet just sitting on the shelf like some kind of doll. He is now moved into his big boy room complete with his big boy bedspread. It has trucks on it and he is very quick to point out the "tiahs" <-that's kinda how it sounds when he says it :) I will post pics of his new room once I have completed all the finishing touches! Oh, we did make it to the GSU baseball game Friday night and had tickets to the booth to spend with Randy, his family and friends. I'll put up one of the pics of Henry with his navy polo and GSU hat on. He looked quite dapper ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment