Sunday, July 5, 2009
Eviction notice!
Well tomorrow Luke is being evicted! In all the weeks check up leading up to tomorrow, there has been no progress. Nada. Luke is pretty comfortable in Mama's tummy it seems but I on the other hand am miserable! I could really pop. We are guessing he will be around 9 pounds so you can imagine. It's time for him to enter the world and meet his family :) The past couple of days leading up to this have been rather rough. Henry started with a little cough we chalked up to allergies but apparently it was more because I caught it and it knocked me on my hiney! They prescribed me a Z-pack and it really hasn't done much so we think it may be viral. I haven't had fever since this morning so hopefully we are on the up side and we can proceed as scheduled tomorrow morning. Jeremy and I will be leaving the house a little after 4 am in order to check in at 5 like they want. If I get the go ahead on my health and everything goes as planned, Luke should be born around 7:30 or so. I'll update the blog with pics and stats as soon as I am able once we get back home! Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment