Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chirstmas Pictures!

OK, these are in reverse order but they are up! Pics of what Santa brought and Henry waking up Christmas morning are at the bottom with Henry and his train from Granny and Poppa being on top. The boys had a great Christmas. I'm still trying to make room for all the new toys they received from all of our family. I think Jeremy and I will have to move into the shed in the backyard and turn the house over to the boys.
They are so enjoying their new toys so we will enjoy the mess :) I did not do a very good job of taking pictures this year! I missed a lot of good shots and my camera stayed in the bag most of the time we were at Nene and Poppy's house as well as at Granny and Poppa's. Nene and Poppy gave Henry his very own blow up bounce house! It's HUGE! Uncle Bert and Allison gave both boys lots of "coo toys" as Henry says but the favorite for both is the fire truck.









No comments: