Worse than someone being dull is if they are a total creep. I will not name any names here as to not incriminate anyone but there was a concert in high school that me and several friends went to. As we were listening to the opening group a member of the headlining group came up and began talking to my friend Jennifer and I. We were kinda awe struck and flattered. We thought it was pretty cool that someone "famous" wanted to talk to us in little bitty Augusta, GA. The only problem turned out to be that the dipshit then propositioned us to come back to his bus with him after the show and told us what a good time we would have. Yeah. I told him that I was seventeen and had a curfew not to mention my dad, the STATE TROOPER would probably kick his ass (and mine) if I stayed. He kindly bid us farewell but you know that guy kept winking at us while he was on stage. Ew....Creep.
So I think I have made my case that meeting people with some kind of celebrity can be a dangerous thing. Either you may walk away disappointed or going "ugh
All that said, here is my list:
*Kristen Chenoweth-LOVE her. I think she would be very perky and friendly in person.
*Paula Deen-I cook out of her cook books ALL the time and love her shows. Oh, and Henry had a thing for her and her voice when he was an infant.
*The men of Celtic Thunder-saw them in concert, now have an obsession.
*Angelina Jolie-I'm SO not a "Team Jen" person. I like Angelina and would like to meet her.
*The "psychic" Sylvia Browne-you know, she used to be on Montel all the time. I always told Jeremy I could spend 5 minutes in a room with her and figure out whether she was full of dog doo or not.
*Family members that died before I was born or while I was very young-I know this is impossible, but its my list.
*Chuck Williams-the man who founded Williams-Sonoma. The man is 95 years old and still comes into work at his very successful company. I saw him on Oprah.
*Jenny McCarthy-I like her for her books and motherly side, not so much the Playboy and acting part.
*Mary Kay Andrews-I'm obsessed with her books!
*Chelsea Handler-She's funny but at the same time I'd be scared to meet her since she would probably make fun of me.
*Rodney Carrington-I think he's hilarious but same as above.
That's all I can think of at the moment. Yes, I know there are no politicians or sports stars. I don't like sports and could give a flip about meeting some lying politician. Your list may differ and that's fine; it keeps us interesting :) I'll post later!


No comments:
Post a Comment