It's been a while since our last post. We went without Internet for a spell but we are now hooked back up and its "WHOAH fast" :) So that should inspire me to post more pictures and updates from our family since the slow upload time was such an annoyance in the past.
Now for an update. Both boys have a cold. I jinxed them at Luke's 6 month check up when I told the doctor that they had not had so much as a runny nose this cold and flu season. Figures. They are fine though really.
Speaking of the check up, Luke weighs 20lbs and is one inch short of being the height Henry was at 1 year. He is 29 inches long. Mind boggling considering how much growing is still left in his first year. He's going to be a tall one.
Henry started gymnastics 3 weeks ago. The first week he cried the whole time, the next he was all over the place, wild and BAD! We missed this week because of the cold and I have to say I was relieved. I am hopeful that next week will be good though because they have divided the class into two smaller groups which should really help because it was WAY too many 1 /12 - 2 year olds in one room!
I really want him to enjoy this and have fun interacting with children his age so fingers are crossed!
In other news, kitchen remodeling is somewhat under way! We have a new kitchen table and chairs as well as a new island (courtesy of Boo & Glenn :) We also have a new light fixture up. Things are looking good! Next up is a lot of painting! I'll post pics when everything is done!
More later! Tata for now ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment