It has been nearly a month since the last one so lets see whats new. Luke is crawling like crazy! He took his time to start but once he did he was gone! I just THOUGHT my house was a disorganized mess. Two little ones going in different directions pulling out different toys, opening different cabinents creates a huge mess that I have also found to be a hazard to my general well being. Lots of new bruises on the legs from bumping into things and tripping and falling. It is really nice to have him mobile. He is enjoying being able to keep up with his brother. Luke is all smiles and loves to "cheese" and show you just how cute he is. He does have quite the attitude. He's not shy about letting you know when he is unhappy or aggravated. He is saying bye bye, da da, uh oh, and he will pick up something and "say" whats that? He loves to eat which is part of the reason he weighs 25lbs. If he sees us sit down to eat, he at least has to sit at the table and have a few cheerios. He wants to be up and running, talking, and eating big boy food so bad. In short, he wants to be big like his brother. I'm not ready for that! I'm still getting used to the fact that in two short months our baby will be 1! Then you know what comes next? Henry will turn 3. Mind blowing.
Henry keeps us laughing part of the time and biting our tongues out of frustration the other part. The stuff he comes up with to say! I was washing Jeb in the back yard a few weekends ago while Henry stood on the porch and watched. He was just standing there, not making a peep while I sudsed Jeb up, then he shouted "Make em horns Mama!!" I usually give he and Luke shampoo horns in the tub. He has also been on a big monster kick lately. Totally not scared, but tells us "Monsters UP in Henry's house!" He likes for us to react like we are scared and then we ask him what he tells the monsters. With as much attitude as he can muster he says "Get out ma house monsters!" I would have to carry a pen and book with me to catch all the funny things and happenings that go on in an average day. Its hard to remember a lot of them after the fact. He has a HUGE vocabulary. We are way past the blogs of the past where I would list the things he could say. He sings. Itsy Bitsy Spider, Big Green Tractor, and the songs from his John Deere videos are his favorite. He still loves to read. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom is at the top of his favorites again. As a matter of fact, he "read" it to me this morning. You may notice from the new picture he has a band aid on his head. He ran into a brick column and busted his head open. The first of many boo boos to come I'm sure. He is all boy.
I know I said I would leave the pictures to the shutterfly share site from now on, but here are two recent pics of the boys!




No comments:
Post a Comment