Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Weekend

We had a busy but very fun filled weekend!
Saturday morning I worked the MOMS club booth at the Brooklet UMC preschool carnival. Henry had a great time playing with Nene. He spent most of his time playing on the playground and decided to get in the big bounce house....once the little twin girls went in!
We were supposed to go the Blue and White game but Henry was so tired that he took a long nap and we skipped it. Once he got up, we decided to go pick strawberries! They were soo big and pretty! Henry didn't care much about the actual picking part. The farm had chickens, pigs, and a few dogs so Jeremy spent most of his time chasing him. I picked strawberries while holding Luke. Not the easiest thing to do but we more than managed! I ended up picking 11 lbs of strawberries!!! We have shared with our neighbors and Jeremy's parents. We have also been enjoying eating them ourselves. SO good! I took my camera out on this expedition but decided to leave it in the car....smart move!
Sunday the boys played in their bounce house until lunch. They are so cute playing together now. After nap time, we went out to NeNe and Poppys so Jeremy could take Henry fishing for the first time. That was an experience! He thoroughly enjoyed himself. Not 2 minutes after Jeremy handed Henry his Lightening McQueen pole, it was tangled so bad in the tall grass that he had to cut the line. We just gave it back and he never knew the difference. I put the pics up on the Shutterfly site!

No comments: