I know. Just about every time I post I say I'm going to blog more often and it never happens. I will make a sincere effort to change that. I NEED to blog! I need a place to vent and pound out the thoughts I have. I need a place to discuss how moronic people can be. To let my true feelings that I keep pent up come out. There is a catch 22 in being a "southern belle". So many times when you are wronged you just keep a smile on your face and march forward. Shrug off an incident like it was nothing. Shrug and say, "No big deal, I don't mind!" When truth of the matter is. Hell yes I do mind. In one way, I am grateful that I was brought up to know that there are times to keep your mouth shut and do just like what I mentioned. I mean, everybody knows what they say about opinions... and quite frankly these girls who walk around with mouths like sailors letting theirs fly all the time just irk me to no end.
On the other hand, I don't recall seeing "door mat" stamped on my forehead when I got up this morning.
In the years since I have had Henry especially, I have noticed how many people don't want to take responsibility. For anything. Their children, homes, etc. The main one that kills me here is the kids. Parents do not want to bother with being involved. It really is most sad for them. One day when childhood days are over they will wake up and wish they had them back.
OK, back to topic at hand. I am so over being used. In more areas than one. I think "No" will be added to my vocabulary a lot more now. As in "No, find someone else" and "No, I can't and will not do that for you"
That brings me to my latest blurb. There are changes on the horizon! One of these is set in stone, the other is up in the air. Both are exciting (to me anyway) I am so so so excited about an opportunity that may come up in the next few months. Praying that this door will open. Praying for direction. I will spill the beans once I have them all to spill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment