We've been without the internet for the past week so sorry for the lack of an update!
Henry is sick again...this time it's croup. This is the second time Henry has had to be put on albuteral and orepred. The second time he has been exposed to someone else's "cold" and ended up seriously ill and unable to breathe. Forgive me for being a tad pissed in my writing. I worry that he is going to be more predisposed for asthma after all of this. That's what got us into the doctors office in the first place was the awful wheezing and him waking up choking in the middle of the night. It was quite scary. I just don't get people anymore....I'll leave it at that.
I am forever grateful for the wonderful pediatric practice we use in Savannah. They are always on the proactive side of things and treat respiratory problems in young children very seriously. Not too mention the fact that they are open all 365 days of the year. Wonderful! People ask me why we travel to the doctor in Savannah and don't we get tired of driving. No, we don't get tired of the drive. It's well worth it. Why do we choose Savannah? Because in my experience, the medical community in Statesboro in inept and the hospital here is the pits. I want nothing but the best for me and my family and sure won't settle for less when it comes to healthcare.
Henry has had a decreased appetite as a result of his swollen airway so we've been pushing fluids and really anything we can get in him. Here are some pics of him enjoying a popsicle outside with Dada after we got in from the doctors office.





No comments:
Post a Comment