Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
ZOO!
We took Henry to Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia Saturday and he had a blast! Granny and Papa went along for the experience too! We all had a good time and thank goodness the rain held off. I have TONS of pics (almost 100) but most of them are of the animals. I'm planning on creating Henry his own zoo book. I'll just post a few of him looking around and saying "WHOAH!!" His favorite animals were really anything large. Giraffes, grizzly bear, gorillas, elephants, etc. He was soo cute when he saw the giraffes. He started waving saying "Hey raffes, hey!" trying to get their attention. He has seen giraffes in books and has a puzzle but it was like seeing them in person was just too much. He also told the gorilla and elephants hello while he chose to roar at the bears and lions. I know another trip will be in our future :)
No comments:
Post a Comment