Friday, April 9, 2010
Luke
Jeremy says that we should call Luke "Tank". He is SOLID! Tall and thick with broad shoulders. He looks like and is built like his Daddy. Jeremy also says that life would be a lot more quiet and it would suit Luke just fine to super glue him to my side. OHH does he have separation anxiety! I used to think Henry was a Mama's boy but then Luke came along! It is flattering to be loved so much and preferred over anyone else but we are to the point that if I'm out of eyesight for even a few minutes Luke falls apart. It makes things like taking a shower and cleaning house a ton of fun :) He is a sweet baby. Smiling, laughing, squealing and shouting "da da da!" at the top of his lungs. He loves Jeb and big dogs in general but he primps up and cries in the presence of a small dog. He sure does love and look up to his brother and he really likes Nathan too. They are so cute and funny playing together. He likes to play and he is not crawling, rather scooting across the floor. He WILL get up on all fours and I can't count how many times we've gone "Here he goes!!" and waited with anticipation, but I think he just doesn't really want to :) He will pull to stand up. Scary enough his favorite place to attempt this lately has been the bath tub and I have several new gray hairs because of it. He really enjoys eating and I think he's a little perturbed at the fact he has to eat he smashed up mushy stuff while Henry and the rest of us eat the good stuff. His two bottom teeth are in and he's working on the top two. As much of a surprise Luke was to us I certainly can't picture life without him. I can't remember what having just one was like anymore. We've gotten very used to going out to eat, shopping, etc with two in tow. It might take us a while to get loaded and unloaded and sure we have lots of gear to load up with us but its fun :) I can't believe Luke is 9 months old already. It has gone by extremely fast and before too long our baby will have his first birthday. Goodness, where did it go?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment