1. I've come to realize that my hair:
is flat and board straight.
2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
sometimes I go too fast.
4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
is my family and the bare necessities....the rest is all extra.
5. I've come to realize that I lost:
myself a little along the way to where I am, but I've gained soo much more.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
plans for my family (me, Jeremy, Henry) don't pan out or get changed.
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
something would be really wrong. Don't get drunk. Detest it.
8. I've come to realize that money:
is necessary to live..but not necessary to be happy
9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I'll have a lot to smile about.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
a stubborn control freak who would kill someone for messing with her husband or children!
11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
Edward Cullen....hahahaha
12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
not because I was unhappy, but because someone I love deeply was.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is:
gone. SO much better without it! I think everyone would be.
14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
there's nothing better than the sweet face looking at me saying "maaaama!"
15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
say a prayer of thanks for the day and all I have.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
Jeremy doing all the yard work and wishing I could help more.
17. I just came to realize that my life:
is not exactly how I pictured, but I would not change it for a winning mega millions ticket! ;)
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I waste too much time.
19. I've come to realize that today I will:
mop and wash clothes.
20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
cook, bathe Henry, the usual!
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
Cook the boys cheese grits. That's what they always want on Sundays!
22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
find a way to make good money while staying at home with my babies.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
someone I thought wouldn't!
24. I've come to realize in relationships:
communication is key, a sense of humor is necessary and love and trust are a must.
25. I've come to realize love:
changes and comes in many forms.
26. I've come to realize my best guy friend:
is someone I don't talk to anymore.
27. I've come to realize my best girl friend:
and I don't talk near as much as we should....my fault completely!
28. I've come to realize food is:
addictive in the form of ice cream
29: I've come to realize that summer:
in South GA is miserable for a woman who is 9 months pregnant an toting a toddler.
30. I've come to realize heartbreak is :
necessary to truly appreciate what you have or could have in the future
31. I've come to realize that my ex:
taught me a lot. Not sure if he learned anything!
32.I've come to realize that my brother:
is awesome. I love him and his mean streak temper :)
33. I've come to realize that crying:
is healthy!
34. I've come to realize that death:
is in all of our futures! lol
35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I can muster right on through it and get the job done.
36.I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I get on the computer (that is if Henry is napping! no other time to be bored!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment