Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Up and b-o-r-e-d

All About Me Survey
First The Basics..
Name: Carol
Birthday: 5/31
Hometown: Augusta

Favorite..
Restaurant
: El Sombrero
Drink: Sweet tea
Holiday: Christmas
Car: Hmm....Land Rover :)
Place I've Been: Key West was pretty good
Thing to Do On A Warm Summer Day: go to the LAKE
Thing To Do On A Rainy Afternoon: watch movies
Movie: I like too many to pick just one
Song: ditto
TV Show: ER and Sex and the City
Perfume/Cologne For The Opposite Sex: anything that smells nice and isn't to obnoxious
Flower: gerber daisies, vendella roses, tulips
Are You Romantic? not anymore! hahaha
Last Time You Had A Candle Lit Dinner? Our anniversary...those can be dangerous! Look at me now! hahaha
Went For A Walk On The Beach With The One You Love? End of April
Last Time You Bought/Received Flowers? For/From Who? The last time I sent flowers was for a funeral, received would have been Valentine's day
Ever Kissed in The Rain? I'm sure at some point
Who Was The Last Person You Kissed? Henry
Are You In Love? sure am
Sweetest Thing Your Husband Has Ever Done For You? he let me stay home and not return to work. That wins hands down.
Sweetest Thing You Did For Them? I try to do lots of little things daily to make his life easier since he works so hard. You would have to ask him that question.

How Many..
Tattoos Do You Have? none
Piercings Do You Have? just the ears

Have You Ever..
Been Skinny Dipping? sure
Been Skydiving? no, would love to
Been Outside Of The US? nope, no desire to at the present

Random Thoughts..
Do You Have Any Regrets In Life?
I regret my major. I should have had more confidence and gone for nursing or even med school. BUT if I had done that, I wouldn't be where I am now!
What Is Your Favorite Memory? wedding day, seeing Jeremy for the first time. The night I met Jeremy, seeing Henry for the first time, finding out the sex of both babies was exciting too.
Place You Would Like To Travel To? I would love to go to Australia one day.
Ideal Job In A Perfect World? Hmmm....I'd have to think on that. I think I would like to be a L&D nurse and I would love to teach sex ed to middle and high school students because I think they need it and are grossly irresponsible and misinformed.
Ever Want To Drive A Race Car? I like speed but can't say that's on my to do list!
Your Weakness? I will do most anything for anybody. Hard for me to tell someone "no" so I end up in situations or doing things I don't really want to do because I won't stand up for myself
Last Thought Before You Fall Asleep? now that depends on the day!

What The Future Holds..
Do You Want To Get Married? I am
Do You Want To Have Children? Duh! no more though! DONE!
How Many? 2 boys is plenty
What Is The One Thing You Want To Accomplish Before You Die? I would like to make a difference...some how!
Any Thing Else You Would Like To Share? It's 12am, I have kickin' heart burn and can't sleep because of my massive belly. Thus, you are reading a boring survey!

No comments: