Musings by a domestic engineer on life with two wild boys, a hard working hubby, a cat named Hiccup and a fabulous chocolate lab...who's scared of bubbles.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Not much to write about!

Life is pretty dull around the Fordham household right now which is a good thing! I am on break from keeping the girls so Henry and I have spent the past few days cleaning the house and running errands. I guess the whole "nesting" instinct is kicking in full force because I find myself cleaning out cabinets at 1am :) Not much longer to go now which is a really good thing because I'm afraid my belly may really BUST! It is so full and tight that it hurts. I don't know if Luke is just a big boy or if it's all in the way I'm carrying this go round. I managed to make it through my last pregnancy without the first hint of a stretch mark, but this time my belly button is getting tiny red streaks.....eww.
In other news, we found out today some of our friends are expecting. Jeremy and I are SOOO incredibly and genuinely happy for them. They are great people and will be great parents.
Well tomorrow is Saturday and Jeremy actually doesn't have to work so we shall see what the weekend brings us! Have a good weekend and I'll report back in Monday!

No comments: