Copy and past the link to your browser if you actually want to read the trash.
http://www.doublex.com/section/life/get-your-kid-your-facebook-page
I don't have a lot of tolerance for feminist. I believe in equal rights but I hate women that "bitch and moan" about every little injustice women suffer. Especially when they talk about children and motherhood like it's something to be merely tolerated instead of enjoyed. I googled this woman and HUGE surprise, the NYU professor is a noted feminist and has published a few books on the evils of marriage and is most popular for a book she wrote on date rape. I was not able to find whether she is actually a parent herself. I DID find that this wench is divorced....gosh, is that a surprise? Could that have something to do with her bitterness? I DID find where many had read the above article and were just as fired up about it as I am. Some men even jumped on the bandwagon of calling this woman loony tunes.
My facebook page is not who I am anymore than one word describes who I am. I am many things and qualities in one. A mother is one of those and it is a huge part of who I am BUT I don't have a picture of Henry as my profile to hide behind. I am a proud parent of a beautiful, smart, amazing little boy and I choose to show him off. Not to mention that most people ask to see him any how!
I don't know what else to say about this but BLAH! YUCK YUCK YUCK blah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment